Lost Ark servers will probably be quickly disabled immediately for weekly maintenenace, as Smilegate will look to patch within the replace for April 28, 2022.
The replace will probably be a slightly vital one, and the server downtime is anticipated to be round 5 hours lengthy. However, it’d take longer to patch within the updates, and gamers seeking to boot up the sport may need to attend only a bit longer.
According to the official MMO Twitter account, the Lost Ark servers will probably be down immediately at 12.00 am PT / 7.00 am UTC / 9.00 am CEST throughout all areas for the brand new patch.
This article affords a short overview and consists of all the foremost highlights of the replace.
Lost Ark weekly patch April 28 official notes
1) Express Mission Event
- Added a characteristic that permits gamers to alter their Express Mission Event character if the T1 and T2 honing advantages from the occasion haven’t been beforehand used.
- Players can solely change their designated Express Mission Event character one time.
- Please notice that if a participant deletes their Express Mission Event character, they will be unable to designate a brand new one.
- Updated the occasion in order that solely stage 50 characters with an merchandise stage under 1100 might be designated as Express Mission Event characters.
- Updated the engravings obtainable within the Engraving Selection Chests offered by the Express Mission Event. All engravings will now be obtainable, and any claimed and unused choice chests will probably be up to date retroactively to incorporate the total collection of engravings.
- Updated the tip date proven within the Event menu to replicate the occasion finish date of July 28.
- Players will nonetheless want to decide on a personality for Express Mission Event participation earlier than the choice interval ends on June 30, however will be capable of full quests with their character till July 28.
2) Guardian Raid Event
- Extended the informal Guardian Raid Event to run till May 19 to be able to help participant development forward of the May Content Update.
- Adjusted the reward expiration dates for gadgets obtained by the Guardian Raid Event to replicate the brand new finish date of May 19.
- Updated the rewards obtainable from the Guardian Raid Event.
- Gem Chests have been eliminated to be able to fight extra bot farming.
The following gadgets have been added to the weekly reward pool:
- Legendary – Rare Card Pack (3)
- Regulus’ Light Currency Chest (1)
- Uncommon Class Engraving Chest (10)
- Uncommon Combat Engraving Chest (10)
- Rare Class Engraving Chest (10)
- Rare Combat Engraving Chest (10)
- Epic Class Engraving Chest (10)
- Epic Combat Engraving Chest (10)
3) Additional Fixes
- Replaced gold rewards from numerous early World and Stronghold quests with quite a lot of new rewards to forestall farming by bots.
- Updated Xereon’s dialogue through the Temporary Alliance quest in South Vern.
- Fixed a problem that brought on debug textual content to be proven whereas inserting an object within the Stronghold.
- Updated the expiration date on claimed Feiton Powerpasses to replicate the proper date of June 30.
- Please notice that every one Feiton Powerpasses will expire on June 30, no matter after they have been claimed.
The builders additionally talked about that they’re presently focusing on the third week of May for the following content material replace. Lost Ark followers searching for an in depth description of the replace can lookup Smilegate’s official web site.